Categories of Montenegrin hotels are marked with stars according to standards.
There are all 5 types of hotels that provide tourists with services. In order to avoid problems related to this, let’s figure out how the categories differ.
- One-star hotels:
- There is no shower or bath in the room, bathrooms and toilets are located on the floor;
- The room has a mirror, a sink, perhaps a radio;
- Each floor has a fridge and TV; and
- Towels are replaced every 3 days and bed linen every 5 days.
- Two-star hotels: practically the same amenities as in one-star hotels. Bed linen is replaced every 3 days, and in the hotel there is a restaurant.
- Three-star hotels:
- Each room has a bathroom with shower and toilet;
- Each room has a fridge, air conditioning and TV;
- Towels are replaced daily and bed linen every 3 days; and
- The hotel has car parking, business center and hairdresser.
- Four-star hotels – the same services as in three-star hotel:
- Each room has a telephone, soap, shampoo and a shower gel;
- Towels are replaced daily;
- The front door is equipped with a security lock; and;
- The hotel has a sports complex, car rental, beauty salon.
- Five-star hotels provide the best quality service.
Services are almost the same as in a four-star hotel. Besides, in each room there is an additional second toilet and a telephone in the bathroom.